Sandison Ave, Park Holme
This four home development at Park Holme was designed and constructed for a private client. With exposed brick, polished concrete, 2.7m-high ceilings, and the latest tech, the final result was an outstanding combination of style and sophistication.
The timber effect double garage doors, pewter exposed brick, black frame windows, contrasting white render, and clean lines provide an attractive exterior for a multi-home development. Inside, the open plan living areas on the lower levels provide plenty of space. The kitchens are fitted with Bosch appliances, marble splashbacks in herringbone, slim line 20mm Mirostone benchtops and a breakfast bar.
Each home contains two and a half bathrooms – including a powder room for guests – with full-height tiling, a feature wall of recycled bricks for authenticity, and high aggregate concrete floors with a mirror finish.
Other features of these homes:
– Remote Panelift entry to double garage
– Walk-in pantry to kitchen
– Zoned ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
– Soundproofing insulation and gyprock party wall
– Bosch integrated dishwasher, gas cooktop and electric oven
– Seima undermount double sink with Dorf pull-down mixer in black to kitchen
– Built-in robes to bedrooms 2 and 3
– Plush carpets to upper level
– Polished concrete to porch and alfresco
– Exposed aggregate to drive and home perimeter
These homes were sold for the maximum price in record time, resulting in an excellent outcome for the client.